Benefits that Begin When You Become a CAHF Member
• A subscription to CAHF E-News, widely considered the prime source of long-term care news for California providers and vendors. Each edition comes to you conveniently by e-mail. You will also receive up-to-the-minute alerts and bulletins on vital issues by fax or e-mail.
• Technical assistance and guidance from CAHF staff and consultants. These skilled and experienced professionals include CPAs, MBAs, RNs, NHAs, QIDPs/QMRPs, and a number of former employees of California state regulatory and reimbursement agencies.
• CAHF’s highly respected and effective lobbyists advocate on behalf of you and other CAHF members.
• An online and mobile "Buyer's Guide" to help you locate products and services from our Associate members.
• Access to essential information in the “Members Only” section of the CAHF website. You and your employees can instantly establish passwords to this invaluable resource, which is updated daily. The latest information on such topics as regulations, new laws, reimbursement and workforce issues is at your fingertips, as well as quick links to other Internet resources.
• A website listing at EldercareCA.org where consumers and potential clients can find information on your facility or company. Your listing will be on the public pages of the website, where both CAHF members and visitors to the website can locate your facility.
• “Members Only” member rates for event, convention and trade show fees, as well as for seminars that provide training and CEUs…all at much lower prices than non-member rates
• “Members Only” discounts and special rates on advertising on the website, in CAHF E-News, in the Buyer’s Guide and other select publications.
• “Members Only” discounts and special rates made available through CAHF’s “Preferred Products and Services.” You can save money on insurance coverage, group purchasing, employment services, e-mail marketing, virtual meetings and conferencing, and much more.
• Public relations tools and information – including our valuable media training classes.
• Membership in CAHF e-mail discussion groups and forums of your choosing.
• Chapter membership at no extra cost. Facilities have local chapters and can participate in any of the 19 local CAHF chapters throughout the state.
• “Members Only” discounts when posting job openings at the CAHF Career Center on the CAHF website.
Success is yours for the taking – Join CAHF today