In order to receive your CE credits
for the QCHF Infection Prevention Conference 2022, you
must complete the attestation of attendance and an online evaluation for EACH session you attended.
Visit www.cahf.org and
log into your CAHF member dashboard. Follow the instructions to complete the attestation of attendance and evaluate the conference. Then, download
and/or print your certificates.
Attestation of attendance and evaluations will be available once the conference has concluded and must be completed by September 26, 2022.
Please follow the
instructions below starting at your member dashboard.
- Take the Attestation of Attendance
- Log into www.CAHF.org
- Click your name at the top right corner
- In your CAHF member dashboard, scroll down to “Events” click on “QCHF
- Choose the Conference and click begin course.
- After you complete the attestation of attendance for EACH session you attended, return to
your CAHF member dashboard to fill out the evaluation form (see below)
- Complete your Evaluation
- In your member dashboard
- Under “Evaluations and Certificates” click
on “Training Evaluation”
- Find the evaluation that corresponds to
- Print your Certificate
` 1. Go back to “Evaluations and Certificates”
Click on “Credits Earned
Transcript” and print your CE certificate
If you have forgotten
your password, click
If you need instructions
to fill out your evaluation, click here
you need instructions for accessing your Member Dashboard, click here