Welcome to the 2021 Summer Conference!
Prepare for post pandemic challenges with education, inspiration and networking at the CAHF 2021 virtual Summer Conference July 13-15!
Our agenda is designed with your schedule in mind -- with classes scheduled at the beginning and toward the end of the workday.
· Stay up to date on important regulatory and reimbursement changes as well as workforce and legal strategies.
· Watch live presentations from CDPH and AHCA's Dr. David Gifford.
· Find out who is receiving CAHF’s prestigious Distinguished Service, Life Membership and Youth Volunteer awards.
· Hear from member content experts during Survival Solutions Day and meet with associates about products and services to help navigate constant change during a special Summer Sync Up.
· Plan to network and enjoy craft cocktails with your colleagues at the Summer Speakeasy benefitting the CAHF political activity fund. (separate registration required).
· Obtain up to 19 continuing education credits during the event or watch recorded sessions at your convenience.
Sign up today! The first 100 paid registrants will receive a free, 15-item snack box sponsored by Boldt Risk Management Solutions, a Gallagher Company.
For additional information about registration, please contact Cheyenne Merced at 916-432-5185 or email@example.com.