MDS 3.0 Basic Training - Rancho Cordova, CA
April 25-26, 2018
If you are a nurse who has not attended a formal MDS 3.0 coding class OR an administrator or DON who wishes to gain understanding of how MDS data impacts payment and Five-Star ratings and how MDS assessments can support culture change efforts and promote life quality for residents, then the MDS 3.0 Basic training is for you!
- Understanding how MDS data is used for resident centered care, surveys, payment, and CDPH enforcement efforts
- Tracking and trending MDS data for facility QAA use
- Understanding the new Care Area Triggers (CATs)
- Tips and techniques for conducting required resident interviews
NHAP - 14
BRN - 14
Hyatt Place Sacramento/Rancho Cordova
10744 Gold Center Drive
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
For more information or to register, click here.
19th Annual Director of Staff Development - Las Vegas, NV
May 8-9, 2018
This two-day conference will allow participants to be able to have the train-the-trainer experience and take-away presentations to bring back to their facility and staff.
- QAPI for front line staff
- Communication and team building
- Disaster Preparedness
- In-house CNA training programs
New York-New York Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
3790 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
To register for an early bird discount, click here!
Single/Double $55.00 plus tax (room only)
For a discounted rate, visit: