Click on the links below to download product order forms. Completed order forms should be faxed to Cheyenne Merced at (916) 446-4454 or mailed to:
Quality Care Health Foundation
2201 K Street
Sacramento, CA 95816
Purchase your 2019 New Laws Book!
Learn about the new laws and regulations governing long-term care facilities that take effect in 2019.
Topics to be included, but not limited to:
- Legislative Update and Potential Legislative Issues in 2019
- New Laws Passed in 2018
- Updates on Licensing and Certification
- Update on New Survey Process
- Review of New Regulations Introduced in 2018
- Review of the 2018 All Facilities Letters and CMS Survey and Certification Letter
- General Financial Outlook
- Medicare Update
- Medi-Cal Update
- Quality and Accountability Supplemental Payment Program (QASP)
Mark Johnson, Esq. - Hooper, Lundy & Bookman (Southern California)
Mark Reagan, Esq. - Hooper, Lundy & Bookman (Northern California)
Patti Owens - CAHF Director of Regulatory Affairs
Jeff Sandman - CAHF Director of Reimbursement
Jennifer Breen - CAHF Assistant Director of Reimbursement
Click here to order your copy today!