Click on the links below to download product order forms. Completed order forms should be faxed to Cheyenne Merced at (916) 446-4454 or mailed to:
Quality Care Health Foundation
2201 K Street
Sacramento, CA 95816
Purchase your 2021 New Laws Book!
Learn about the new laws and regulations governing long-term care facilities that take effect in 2021.
Topics to be included, but not limited to:
- Legislative Update and Potential Legislative Issues in 2021
- New Laws Passed in 2020
- Managed Care Updates
- PDPM and other Federal Updates
- Review of New Regulations Introduced in 2020
- Review of the 2020 All Facilities Letters and CMS Survey and Certification Letter
- General Financial Outlook
- Medicare Update
- Medi-Cal Update
Amy Blumberg - CAHF Director of Legislative Affairs
Patti Owens - CAHF Director of Regulatory Affairs
Jeff Sandman - CAHF Director of Reimbursement
Jennifer Breen - CAHF Assistant Director of Reimbursement
Mark Johnson, Esq. - Hooper, Lundy & Bookman
Mark Reagan, Esq. - Hooper, Lundy & Bookman
Click here to purchase the 2021 New Laws & Regulatory Updates book.