Click on the links below to download product order forms. Completed order forms should be faxed to Cheyenne Merced at (916) 446-4454 or mailed to:
Quality Care Health Foundation
2201 K Street
Sacramento, CA 95816
ICD-10-CM Expert for Skilled Nursing Facilities and Inpatient Rehab 2020 Book
QCHF recommends buying the ICD-10-CM Expert for Skilled Nursing and Inpatient Rehab 2020 edition.
Here’s what Optum 360 says this version has to offer:
The 2020 guidelines are bound into this book. This codebook contains the complete updated 2020 code set along with updated guidelines. The ICD-10-CM Expert for Skilled Nursing Facilities and Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities 2020 with Optum360’s hallmark features and the format makes facing the challenge of accurate diagnosis coding easier. Use the codebook that contains the complete ICD-10-CM code set and the familiar Optum360 coding and reimbursement alerts for SNF and IRF including color-coding and symbols identifying diagnoses for RUG-IV and IRF RIC Coding tips and definitions of commonly treated conditions specific to these PAC settings are also included.
New features in the 2020 ICD-10-CM Expert for Skilled Nursing Facilities and Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities:
- Complete list of newly revised and deleted codes and conversion table identifying new codes to the 2019 ed. code
- Coding Tips specific PAC settings and more definitions added for diagnostic terms
- Expert edition, Spiral-bound and appendixes specific to PAC Settings
- Case Mix – Quick Pick for SNF, IRF included
Click here to download the order form.
Purchase your 2020 New Laws Book!
Learn about the new laws and regulations governing long-term care facilities that take effect in 2020.
Topics to be included, but not limited to:
- Legislative Update and Potential Legislative Issues in 2020
- New Laws Passed in 2019
- Managed Care Updates
- PDPM and other Federal Updates
- Review of New Regulations Introduced in 2019
- Review of the 2019 All Facilities Letters and CMS Survey and Certification Letter
- General Financial Outlook
- Medicare Update
- Medi-Cal Update
Amy Blumberg - CAHF Director of Legislative Affairs
Jeff Sandman - CAHF Director of Reimbursement
Jennifer Breen - CAHF Assistant Director of Reimbursement
Mark Johnson, Esq. - Hooper, Lundy & Bookman (Southern California)
Mark Reagan, Esq. - Hooper, Lundy & Bookman (Northern California)
Click here to download the order form for the 2020 New Laws & Regulatory Updates book.