Purchase your 2022 New Laws Book!
Learn about the new laws and regulations governing long-term care facilities that take effect in 2022.
Topics to be included, but not limited to:
- Legislative Update and Potential Legislative Issues in 2022
- New Laws Passed in 2021
- Managed Care Updates
- PDPM and other Federal Updates
- Review of New Regulations Introduced in 2021
- Review of the 2021 All Facilities Letters and CMS Survey and Certification Letter
- General Financial Outlook
- Medicare Update
- Medi-Cal Update
Conor Sweeney - CAHF Grassroots
Patti Owens - CAHF Director of Regulatory Affairs
Jeff Sandman - CAHF Director of Reimbursement
Jennifer Breen - CAHF Assistant Director of Reimbursement
Mark Johnson, Esq. - Hooper, Lundy & Bookman
Mark Reagan, Esq. - Hooper, Lundy & Bookman
Click here to purchase the 2022 New Laws & Regulatory Updates book.