The Quality Care Health Foundation (QCHF) is seeking nominations from the membership for the 2018 Director of Staff Development of the Year Award to be presented on May 8-9, during QCHF’s DSD Conference. The winner of the award will also receive free registration for the 2019 DSD Conference.
The Director of Staff Development of the Year award is designed to recognizes an outstanding nurse who has dedicated his/her professional career to the field of long-term care.
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) or Registered Nurse (RN) with at least five years of experience in the long term care setting (does not need to have been a DSD for five years)
- Innovative & effective in dealing with resident and staff issues, and in the delivery of nursing care in the long term care setting
- Dedicated to continuing professional growth in the long term care field
- Currently employed by a CAHF member home or facility
- Nominees may not currently hold a statewide office in the CAHF Nurse Council
Nominations must be submitted to QCHF by April 20, 2018.
The nomination form must be completed electronically and submitted by email to email@example.com.
CLICK HERE FOR THE NOMINATION FORM
Questions or Comments?
Contact Jamie Meamber at 916.432.5212 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org